IAOP and HCL Technologies Announce Winners of HCL's Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
Leaders from SupportU and Deloitte Recognized by Industry
WINDERMERE, FL, January 16, 2022 – IAOP®, the association that brings together buyers, providers and advisors working in collaborative partnerships, in partnership with HCL Technologies, today announced winners of HCL's 2022 Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards. This award identifies, recognizes and awards high performing and high potential women leaders, and leverages them as role models for other aspiring women.
The winners will be honored through IAOP’s online OWS22 platform during the Awards Ceremony on Wednesday, February 16th.
“This is a special moment for us all, as we celebrate the hard work and dedication of these women who are leading by example in their respective industries," said Debi Hamill, IAOP CEO. "We’re proud of all our progress in this space and can't wait until next year when we celebrate even MORE accomplishments from amazing female leaders!"
Winners were chosen in two categories and are as follows:
- Women Empower Women: Hui Wu-Curtis, COO, SupportU
- Leadership in Innovation During the Pandemic: Sona Patel, Outsourcing Advisor, Deloitte
HCL's Red Ladder Awards are uniquely positioned to identify, recognize and award high performing and high potential women leaders, and leverage them as role models for other aspiring women. Launched in 2016 by HCL Technologies, the initiative has been well received across various fraternities and created a niche for itself at several industry platforms to honor women for their contribution to business.
Below is the complete list of Unstoppable Women 2022. This list is a compilation of exemplary women who are up & coming in I.T. and Outsourcing. All nominations received for HCL’s Red Ladder Awards were automatically nominated for the Unstoppable Women 2022 list.
Unstoppable Women 2022
- Aeysha Coetzee, Head of Recruitment, Sigma Connected
- Anita Karlsson-Dion, Managing Partner, IBM
- Candice Roberts, CEO, CallForce Outsourcing Specialists
- Chitra Rajeshwari, Executive Director and Principal, Avasant Foundation
- Constance Simmons, Team Leader, Sigma Connected
- Elena Kozhemyakina, Managing Partner, BLS
- Janice Salchert, Senior Partner, IBM
- Lina Jaramillo, General Manager, Perficient Latin America
- Marie Stangl, Associate Vice President - Technology Business Operations, Ascension
- Maura Hudson, Head of Brand Insights & Innovation Group, Colliers
- Melanie Prestridge, Partner, Advisory & Transformation, West Monroe
- Olexsandra Dudka, Software Architect, Sigma Software
- Olga Skydan, Senior Vice President, Corporate Services, Miratech
- Sandra Fahmy, HR Director, RAYA CX
- Saskia Hill, CEO, MCS Debt Recovery/Connect BPS
- Shirin Alipanah, Senior Director, Avasant LLC
- Smita Bhatnagar, Director, Affirm Inc
- Swapna Kaswa, Technical Architect Manager, Verizon
- Uma Ganesh, Chairperson, Global Talent Track
- Ves Kjenstad, Vice President, IT Operations, Bristol - Myers Squibb
IAOP is the global association that brings together customers, providers, and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional and organizational development, recognition, certification, and excellence to improve business service models and outcomes. Our members and affiliates worldwide are digging deep at IAOP conferences, learning at IAOP chapter meetings, getting trained and certified at IAOP courses and workshops, and connecting through IAOP social media, all with one goal: better business results. Whether you are a customer, provider or advisor, new to collaborative business models like outsourcing, or you are an experienced professional, IAOP connects you and your organization to our growing global community and to the resources you need to get the results your company deserves and demands. Visit www.IAOP.org.
HCL Technologies (HCL) empowers global enterprises with technology for the next decade, today. HCL’s Mode 1- 2-3 strategy, based on its deep-domain industry expertise, customer-centricity and entrepreneurial culture of Ideapreneurship™, enables businesses to transform into next-gen enterprises.
HCL offers its services and products through three business units: IT and Business Services (ITBS), Engineering and R&D Services (ERS) and Products & Platforms (P&P). ITBS enables global enterprises to transform their businesses through offerings in the areas of applications, infrastructure, digital process operations and next generational digital transformation solutions. ERS offers engineering services and solutions in all aspects of product development and platform engineering. P&P provides modernized software products to global clients for their technology and industry specific requirements. Through its cutting-edge co-innovation labs, global delivery capabilities and broad global network, HCL delivers holistic services in various industry verticals, categorized as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Technology & Services, Telecom & Media, Retail & CPG, Life Sciences & Healthcare and Public Services.
As a leading global technology company, HCL takes pride in its diversity, social responsibility, sustainability and education initiatives. For the 12 months ended Dec. 31, 2021, HCL had consolidated revenue of US$11.18 billion. Its nearly 198,000 ideapreneurs operate out of 52 countries.
For more information, visit www.hcltech.com.
Director, Media & Communications
+1.845.452.0600, extension 122