IAOP Announces the 2021 Excellence in Strategic Partnerships Winners
Award Recognizes Exceptional Collaboration, Innovation and Outcomes
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY, August 2, 2021 – IAOP®, the member-based association that brings together buyers, providers and advisors to improve outsourcing outcomes, today announced its Excellence in Strategic Partnerships Recognition winners, organizations demonstrating excellence in collaboration, innovation and outcomes.
“Once again, we have a robust list of organizations not simply working together, but going above and beyond to partner for success,” said Debi Hamill, IAOP CEO. “I am pleased to honor these companies and their steadfast commitment to each other and to excellence. It has been a challenging 18 months for our industry and we are grateful for the continued dedication of those providing exceptional service and solutions as well as the buyers who lean in on collaboration for truly exceptional results.”
To be considered, organizations completed the optional portion of the Global Outsourcing 100 application dedicated to excellence in strategic partnerships and were asked to demonstrate collaborative problem solving, impactful innovation, as well as mutually beneficial outcomes and value.
2021 Honorees and their Strategic Partners
- AppOrchid with bp
- Avasant with IDB Lab
- Baker & McKenzie with AIMX
- CCI South Africa with Career Box
- Ciklum with METRO
- CMS with SSE Systems
- Colliers with global telecommunications provider
- GlowTouch with F1000 technology-enabled solutions company
- HGS with Twilio
- Itransition with AiBUY
- Logicalis with BHIP
- Miratech with Abraxas Informatik AG
- Neo Group with HCL & Emergent Holdings
- NIX with Cenage
- Quatrro with Chicago Child Care Society
- Quilix OTP Bank
- Raya Customer Experience with an international retail chain
- RRD with B2R
- Sigma Software with Middleware
- Softelligence with Beazley
- Startek with a global auto parts manufacturer
- Teleperformance and leading new economy company
- TO THE NEW with Tata Sky
- Zinnov with major technology company
For more information, visit https://www.iaop.org/resp.
IAOP is the global association that brings together customers, providers, and advisors in a collaborative, knowledge-based environment that promotes professional and organizational development, recognition, certification, and excellence to improve business service models and outcomes. Our members and affiliates worldwide are digging deep at IAOP conferences, learning the latest from IAOP webinars and podcasts, upskilling through training and certification, and connecting through IAOP discussion groups, all with one goal: better business results. Visit www.IAOP.org.