FOR FULL DESCRIPTIONS DOWNLOAD THE PROGRAM
Wednesday, February 17 / 1:35PM – 2:05PM (EST)
- Navigating the Path to Data Driven Finance Moderator: Nikhil Anand, Vice President and Client Executive, EXL; Mickey Coontz, VP, Head of Finance Data Strategy, New York Life Insurance Company; John Sheehan, Senior Manager, Johnson & Johnson; and Stephen Dine, Head of Global Data Management, EXL
- Is Effective Collaboration in a Remote Environment REALLY Possible? Mary Lewis, COP, Manager, Sourcing, T-Mobile & Sara Musil, Manager, Sourcing Supply Chain Management, T-Mobile
Thursday, February 18 / 1:00PM – 1:30PM (EST)
- 5 Critical Considerations to Designing a Modern CX Lauren Kindzierski, VP of CX Marketing, HGS & Andrew Kokes, Global Head of Marketing, HGS
- The Digital Transformation Puzzle Susanne Richter-Wills, Head of Enterprise Sales DACH, ABBYY Europe GmBH
- How Digital Enterprises are Redefining Supplier Management Excellence Mark Voytek, Chief Customer Officer, SirionLabs and Eric Nicolaides, Chairman & CEO, Wildcat Equity Partners
Thursday, February 18 / 1:35PM – 2:05PM (EST)
- Lessons Learned: Contract Negotiations for a Post-COVID World Carlos Hernandez, Partner, Avasant
- Are you “Reddy” to Learn about IT-Enabled Business Transformation? Neelu Sethi, SVP and CIO, Reddy Ice Corporation and Abhay Chaturvedi, SVP, HCL Technologies, Inc.
Friday, February 19 / 2:10PM – 2:40PM (EST)
- Ensuring Business Continuity Rasha Ezz, Sales & Marketing Director, Xceed
- "The View" on Unconscious Bias During and Post-Pandemic Moderator: Maura Hudson, Senior Vice President, Colliers; Michelle Needles, Executive Managing Director, Colliers; Chitra Rajeshwari, Executive Director, Avasant Foundation; Mary Lewis, Sourcing, Manager, T-Mobile
MORE SESSIONS ANNOUNCED SHORTLY!
1. KEY ISSUES: BUYERS ROUNDTABLE & PROVIDER/ADVISOR ROUNDTABLE
Get ready to get your hands dirty on Tuesday morning, 10:15AM - 12:15PM EST, with these structured, expert-led topical discussions that allow for open discourse among peer groups - buyers in one virtual room, providers & advisors in another. Pick a topic and dig in. There is no additional fee to attend this workshop.
2. IMPACT SOURCING: POWER OF PARTNERING
- Subhojit Roye, VP, BPS Tech Mahindra, and Steer Co. GISC
- Ravi Madhavan, University of Pittsburgh
- Alex Rochlitz, Strategy Manager, Google
- Dan Lang, Senior Vice President, SUTHERLAND
- Todd Jensen, Senior Consultant, World Bank Group
- Jacquie Tannenbaum, Director, Partnerships, Digital Divide Data
While we are all aware of the need for collaboration and how it is now becoming a business imperative, quite often we don’t know how to go about it. This is especially true in areas like Impact Sourcing and in the intersection of managed services and global outsourcing with what is called “good business” or “business with a positive social impact.”
This interactive workshop, taking place Friday from 11:40AM - 1:40PM EST, aims to provide participants with a high-level understanding of alliances and partnerships, and equip them with a set of to-dos and guidelines as applied to the world of Impact Sourcing. And to also help increase awareness about strategic alliances as a key competence not just for impact sourcing but business development in general.
3. IAOP CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE INFO SESSIONS
Wednesday, February 17 / 3:00PM – 4:30PM EST
IAOP’s latest initiative, creating Centers of Excellence, is underway and the leadership teams would like your input! Join us for this interactive workshop and share your voice in helping us shape the future of IAOP Centers of Excellence. Grab a coffee or a cocktail and weigh in on mission, scope, programs, member value, member role and engagement, and most importantly, outcomes. Or if you just want to learn more, join us! We will also share key trends we are seeing that are having an impact in each area. Centers of Excellence include:
- Digital Technologies
- Future of Work
- Governance & Risk Management
- Impact Sourcing
SPARK! SPEED NETWORKING
Networking has and always will be a vital reason to attend events and we’re taking it virtual! Spark! Speed Networking provides attendees with the ability to connect 1:1 with strategic connections. The advanced matchmaking algorithms take the guesswork out of who’s who in the room and automatically pairs attendees based on their mutual interest, and automatically schedules meetings (video chats) for you, Tuesday, February 16, from 12:30PM - 2:30PM EST.
Simply sign up for your Speed Networking event by completing a five-minute registration, and we’ll take care of the rest. Additional fee applies. Add at registration check-out.
2ND ANNUAL MAKE A DIFFERENCE 5K RUN/WALK (VIRTUAL)
We’re pleased to present the Summit’s 2nd Annual Make a Difference 5K - only this year it’s virtual. Run (or walk!) at any location, at your pace, outside or on a treadmill, alone or with your pod before, during, or after the Summit. Stay active, run for a good cause, and get some awesome swag! A portion of the proceeds will be donated to The Outreach Program and earmarked for Riverdale, California, the original planned location of this year’s Summit. Additional fee applies. Add at registration check-out.
The Outreach Program is a non-profit 501 (c)(3) corporation that organizes food packaging events around the country. With more than 300 million meals packaged to date, the organization’s mission is to provide food, safe water, education, and medical care to those in need at home and abroad.
A virtual event without networking is just a webinar. With our event platform - Socio - attendees can chat, share files, and engage with each other to discover other attendees and instantly connect - from anywhere! With a browser and app version of the platform, users can easily toggle between their preferred devices for optimal video viewing and networking with other attendees.
We’re igniting a little friendly competition with OWS21 gamification! Leaderboards will showcase individual accomplishments, such as who’s made the most connections, and overall score. The more you compete, by doing things like engaging with sponsors and exhibitors, completing surveys, attending sessions and completing social media challenges, the more points you will earn toward prizes!