Company Profile - Avasant
|Address:||1960 E. Grand Avenue|
El Segundo, CA
Avasant is a leading management consulting firm focused on translating the power of technology into realizable business strategies. Specializing in digital and IT transformation, sourcing advisory, global strategy, and governance services, Avasant prides itself on delivering high-value engagements through industry focused innovation and flexible client based solutions. Our seasoned professionals have an average of 20 years of industry-honed expertise, having conducted 1000+ engagements in over 40 countries. Avasant’s next generation consulting and advisory methods have made it the top-ranked firm in its class, with accolades from numerous organizations, including: Vault, NOA, IAOP, and Wall Street Journal. Avasant’s engagement in the global market has inspired a strong commitment to community and purpose.
Types of Clients
Avasant serves a variety of industries and specialty vertical areas. Our clients are both domestic and global organizations seeking the very best in sourcing guidance expertise. With our deep expertise in every aspect of sourcing, due diligence, planning and execution, including vendor management, Avasant is able to quickly provide deep expertise in any area of sourcing for our clients and support them as they face the following challenges:
1) BFSI: The adoption of new digital technologies in the financial services sector is fueling fierce competition, prompting changes to both internal infrastructure and consumer delivery models.
2) Healthcare & Life Sciences: Costs have been increasing at well above the rate of inflation for almost two decades, and the industry is often weighed down by a mix of regulations, bureaucracy, and expensive, time-consuming R&D.
3) High Tech & Telecommunications: Operators are facing an unparalleled phase of disruption that forces a fundamental overhaul of business strategies, models and operations.
4) Media & Entertainment: Over the past decade, many parts of this industry have experienced the most devastating period of value destruction as a result of digital disruption.
5) Private Equity: With growing positive sentiments, this industry is now evolving its business and operating model to capitalize on new growth opportunities globally.
6) Public Sector: Organizations are entering into an era where constituents will enjoy better services and communication from government.
7) Retail & Manufacturing: Automation and robotics are positioned to replace 50% of manufacturing jobs, while digital fulfillment, 3D printing and self-driving vehicles will impact the physical supply chain.
Types of Relationships
At Avasant we build a variety of long-term relationships with our clients. Adapting to each client's needs, we forge high-quality connections early in the sourcing conversation encouraging the client to assemble their team and questions for the Avasant consultants. As projects progress, Avasant serves each client at the C suite and at the project level ensuring we are completely transparent and accountable. Moreover, we encourage our clients to participate in several industry events and activities, many as our guests; we welcome the opportunity to collaboratively develop joint agendas and to share resources with the same.
Air Transportation, Automotive, Discrete Manufacturing, Education, Entertainment and Media, Financial Services (Banking, Markets), Financial Services (Insurance), Government (All Levels), Health Care, Hospitality, Oil and Natural Gas, Other, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate (Construction, Transaction), Retail and Consumer Goods, Services, Technology (Hardware, Software), Telecommunication, Utilities
Africa, Australia/New Zealand, Canada, Central America, Central Asia, China, Eastern Europe, India, Japan, Mexico, Middle East, Russia, South America, South East Asia, U.S., United Kingdom, Western Europe
Administrative Services, Corporate Services, Customer Relationship Management, Document Management, Facility Services, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Industry-Specific Services, Information/Communications Technology, Legal, Logistics, Marketing, Other, Product Manufacturing, Real Estate and Capital Asset Management, Research & Development, Sales, Transaction Processing