The 2018 Global Outsourcing 100
IAOP is pleased to announce that the following companies have been recognized as 2018’s best outsourcing service providers – The Global Outsourcing 100®.
The 2018 Evaluation Team
Companies included on the list will have demonstrated their global excellence; stars are awarded for all companies distinguishing themselves in one or more judging categories, with those with scores of '5' or better receiving stars. Companies were judged on five critical characteristics: size and growth; customer references, awards & certifications, programs for innovation, and Corporate Social Responsibity. Only companies that have opted-in and submitted an application were considered.
- Debi Hamill, CEO, IAOP, co-judging chair
- Daniel Beimborn, Professor, Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Teresa Harris, COP, Global Supplier Relationship Manager, GE
- Mary D. Lewis, Sourcing Manager II, Supply Chain Management, Sprint
- Cheryl Seely, COP, Manager, Thomson Reuters
- F. Arlene Elk, COP, Vendor Management Manager, Halyard Health
- Mike Fabrizi,COP, Principal, The MITRE Corp
- Dianna Vetter, Engineering Lead, The MITRE Corp
- Heiko Gewald, Professor, Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences
Methodology of Scoring