THE GLOBAL OUTSOURCING 100 IN ITS 18TH YEAR!
The cornerstone of IAOP's recognition programs is the Global Outsourcing 100. First produced in 2006, it is the annual list of the best outsourcing service providers and advisors across various industries and regions. The list is compiled based on a rigorous evaluation process that assesses companies' performance, size, growth, and customer references, among other factors. The Global Outsourcing 100 are organizations that demonstrate excellence in delivering outsourcing solutions and services. It includes categories such as leaders and rising stars in different segments of outsourcing, including information technology, business process outsourcing, and more. This list serves as a valuable resource for companies seeking outsourcing partners as it helps them identify reputable and reliable service providers.
The annual listing of the world’s best outsourcing service providers will include leaders and rising stars as well as providers and advisors all in one comprehensive list, as well as an optional section for recognizing exceptional collaboration, innovation and outcomes in strategic partnerships. Additional sub-lists are published for service provider and advisor applicants throughout the year by IAOP through its various programs and each company that participates will receive a corporate recognition package suitable for use in their corporate offices and in their own print and electronic materials.
Applications are open for the 2024 Global Outsourcing 100 until November 1.
How to Apply:
1. IAOP Corporate Provider & Advisor Members may apply for free.
2. The application fee for non-members is $799.
3. Non-members may choose to participate in IAOP's Partner Directory and apply for the Global Outsourcing 100 for a combined fee of $1,500. Conatct Michael Forbes at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
DOWNLOAD THE METHODOLOGY DOWNLOAD THE FAQS
PLEASE SELECT FROM THE FOLLOWING OPTIONS:
1. Are you an IAOP Provider or Advisor Corporate Member? (Also accessible in your "My IAOP" section.)
LOGIN & APPLY
2. Not an IAOP Corporate Member? (Professional Members and non-members use this link regardless of whether you have applied previously or not. Accessible in your "My IAOP" section after started.)
PROVIDERS START A NEW APPLICATION ADVISORS START A NEW APPLICATION
The 2024 Evaluation Team
- Daniel Beimborn, Professor, University of Bamberg
- Mary D. Lewis, former Sourcing Manager II, Supply Chain Management, Sprint
- Heiko Gewald, Professor, Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences
- Marc Schermerhorn, COP, Director of Vendor Management, Docusign
- Michael Nacarato, COP, Senior Director, Transamerica
- FD Giambattista, Vice President, Partner Management and Governance, UNUM
- Surinder Rana, former Senior Offficer - Global Real Estate | Corproate Services, International Monetary Fund
For more information on The Global Outsourcing 100 Program, contact us.