Envision…Leadership By Design through the eyes
of some of the world’s top business leaders:
Michael F. Corbett – Chairman, IAOP
Robert Reich – former U.S. Secretary of Labor
Atul Vashistha IAOP Founding Member and Chairman, neoIT
Vera Marques – CIO, BASF Latin America
Ken Bell – Vice President, Computer Associates
Gautam Chandra – Vice President, BPO, Washington Gas
Donald Mones – Division Vice President, McGraw-Hill
Oren Harari – Best-Selling Author, and Business Visionary
Till Lohmann – Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
Chris Disher – COP, President, Chris Disher Associates, and member, IAOP Strategic Advisory Board
Faisal Yousuf – Principal, Booz Allen Hamilton
John Maher – Executive Managing Director, CB Richard Ellis
Richard Etzkorn – Senior Vice President, Colliers Turley Martin Tucker
Bill Metz – COP, Consulting Section Manager, Procter & Gamble
Jagdish Dalal – COP, Managing Director, Thought Leadership, IAOP
Session Topics included:
· Dynamic Sourcing – A New Approach to Managing Multi-Function Engagements
· Providing Scalability and Flexibility in Outsourcing Contracts – Colliers & H&R Block
· Changing Realities, Changing Expectations: New Results of an HR Outsourcing Effectiveness Study
· Global Sourcing at CA – Transforming Facilities Management
· MDeC: An Outsourcing to Malaysia Case Study
· The New CIO Role In The Post-Outsourcing Era
· Next Generation Utilities: Collaborating for Dramatic Improvement: A Case Study
· Establishing a Manageable Multi-Party Sourcing Solution In Government
· HTMT and DriveCam: A Client Case Study
· Frontline Experiences in Managing Across The Outsourcing Lifecycle
· The Duke University First Annual Service Provider Survey
· The Seven Secrets to Successful Globalization: Creating Shareholder Value and Competitive Differentiation through Global Services
· Process Owners: The Vital Link To BPO Success
· Global Destinations Customer Panel
· How Not To Outsource: A Real Life Guide To Successful Outsourcing
· Making the Change to a World-Class Sales Organization: A Primer on Selection, Training, Reinforcement, Coaching and Measuring the Results of Your Efforts.
· How Outsourcing Providers can Transform their Talent Pool into a Competitive Differentiator
· Forecasting and Modeling an Incentive Based Compensation Model for Outsourcing
· Recompeting Outsourcing Agreements: A Third-Generation of The Outsourcing Contract
· Outsourcing Renegotiation: Threat or Opportunity?
· Achieving Predictable Excellence: Integrating Lean Six Sigma with Global Service Sourcing
· Developing The Retained Organization
· Professional Staffing Sourcing Guidelines: A Decision Matrix for Evaluating Sourcing Decisions
· How Outsourcing Is Impacting Management Styles and Organizational Structure
· Effective Transitions: How to Make Them
· The Duke University 2007-2008 Offshoring Research Network (ORN) Report
· Roundtable: LPO – What is it and Where is it Headed
· Multi-Vendor Strategies for Business
· Moving from BPO to KPO
· Global Collaboration in Outsourcing
· Certified Outsourcing Professional (COP) Preparation Class
· COP Accelerated Application Process Workshop
· COP Advanced Intensive
Networking & Social Events at The Summit:
Early Registration Champagne Welcome
Customers-Only Speed Networking
A one-hour mixer provided an opportunity to begin networking early with fellow outsourcing customers, ‘speed date’ around topics of common interest and gain insights from the conference organizers about how to get the most out of the Summit.
IAOP Showcase Lunch
- Featuring its Global Chapter Network
Learn why the association’s members almost unanimously credit it for better outsourcing outcomes.
Opening of the Summit's Exhibition Hall with Welcome Reception hosted by HOV Services.
Networking Breakfast in the Exhibition Hall.
Invitation-Only Small Group Private Breakfasts
Outsourcing Awards Luncheon
IAOP honored 2008's Outsourcing Hall of Fame and Members of the Year award recipients.
hosted by IDA Ireland.
IAOP Networking Event
IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth – Dessert Party at Epcot
Exchange ideas and recap what you’ve learned with fellow delegates or just relax at the Summit’s closing luncheon.
Private Golf Outing
An enjoyable round on theTom Fazio-designed Disney’s Osprey Ridge Golf Course.
Over 700 delegates from 32 different countries attended The 2008 Outsourcing World Summit.
Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Denmark, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Germany, India, Ireland, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Uruguay, United States
Participating companies included: