The International Association of Outsourcing Professionals™ (IAOP™) is pleased to announce that the following companies have been selected as 2008’s best outsourcing service providers – The Global Outsourcing 100™.
Relative rankings, selection process details, and company strengths are featured in a special advertising feature, produced by IAOP, in the May 5th FORTUNE 500 issue of FORTUNE® magazine. Companies were judged on four critical characteristics: size and growth; customer references; organizational competencies; and management capabilities.
The 2008 Global Outsourcing 100:
The 2008 Global Outsourcing 100 Sub-lists
The Evaluation Team
The 2008 evaluation team was led by IAOP’s Managing Director of Thought Leadership Jagdish Dalal, a Certified Outsourcing Professional (COP) and world-renowned outsourcing expert who has worked as a senior executive in customer, provider and advisor companies including Carrier, Xerox and PricewaterhouseCoopers for almost three decades. (Jag's work as the outsourcing customer for Xerox's $3.2B outsourcing contract with EDS was turned into a Harvard Business School case study and is used in many teaching curricula.) The 2008 panel included:
• Tina Dacin, E. Marie Shantz Professor of Strategy & Organizational Behavior, Queen’s School of Business (Ontario, Canada)
• Arno IJmker, Partner, Quint Wellington Redwood (IAOP Global Training Partner)
• Kurt Kohorst, COP, Assistant Vice President, Business Process Outsourcing, Safeco Insurance
• Vera Marques, former CIO, BASF South America, and current CIO, Roche South America (Brazil)
• Manish Sahai, Vice President, Customer Service International, Service Network Partners, American Express
• Eric Storey, Senior Associate, Outsourcing Advisory Services, Booz Allen Hamilton
• Robert van der Eijk, Partner, PricewaterhouseCoopers
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON THE GLOBAL OUTSOURCING 100, CLICK HERE. To view The 2007 Global Outsourcing 100 and its sub-lists, CLICK HERE.