The 2009 Global Outsourcing 100
IAOP is pleased to announce that the following companies have been selected as 2009’s best outsourcing service providers – The Global Outsourcing 100™.
Relative rankings, selection process details, and company strengths are featured in a special advertising feature, produced by IAOP, in the May 4 FORTUNE 500 issue of FORTUNE® magazine. Companies were judged on four critical characteristics: size and growth; customer references; organizational competencies; and management capabilities.
The 2009 Global Outsourcing 100 Sub-lists
The Evaluation Team
The 2009 evaluation team, comprised of IAOP member professionals, was led by Certified Outsourcing Professional™ (COP) Jagdish Dalal, managing director, thought leadership at IAOP and a world-renowned outsourcing expert who has worked as a senior executive in customer, provider and advisor companies for almost three decades. (Jag's work as the outsourcing customer for Xerox's $3.2B outsourcing contract with EDS was turned into a Harvard Business School case study and is used in many teaching curricula.)
The 2009 judging panel:
- Divyesh Dalal, managing director, India, Hamilton Sundstrand, United Technologies International Operations, Inc
- Teresa Harris, COP, IT manager, global sourcing, Eastman Kodak Company
- William Hefley, Ph.D., associate teaching professor, Institute for Software Research; program director, MSIT IT Service Management, ITSqc, Carnegie Mellon University
- Kurt Kohorst, COP, vice president, Agency Markets, Liberty Mutual Insurance
- William P. Metz, COP, external business development manager, Global Business Services, Proctor & Gamble
- Manish K. Sahai, COP, vice president, Customer Service Int’l. Network Partners, American Express
- Kristin H. Weitz Rammer, vice president, MAXIMUS
For additional information on The Global Outsourcing 100, click here. To view The 2008 Global Outsourcing 100 and its sub-lists, click here.