Summit & Regional Events
IAOP’s Outsourcing World
IAOP hosts the world’s best-known and most highly-respected executive conferences on the topic of outsourcing. Every IAOP event is first and foremost about learning, and its programs are designed by the leaders in the field – IAOP’s global network of members and affiliates.
The Outsourcing World Summit
The Outsourcing World Summit, IAOP’s annual global gathering, is where outsourcing customers, providers and advisors come together. Game-changing ideas are shared. The latest trends and opportunities are identified. And, hundreds of millions of dollars of business deals are initiated and made.
First produced in 1998, the Summit has been held over 20 times on four continents and is renowned for the quality of its speakers and the depth and breadth of its educational programs. The Summit is keynoted by top business, academic and government leaders, and complemented by dozens of in-depth breakout sessions and case studies for customers and providers.
Top outsourcing customers from around the world come to the Summits to share their company’s outsourcing experiences and exchange ideas. The balanced mix of attendees creates an exceptional venue for learning, networking and business development. This annual three-day event offers delegates a full and comprehensive learning environment from educational sessions, to pre- and post-conference workshops and networking.
Attending The Outsourcing World Summit is a unique opportunity to dialog with active players in the outsourcing industry from a wide diversity of experiences, offering delegates the latest insights and new opportunities to achieve outsourcing success. Here are just some of the events that make the Summit special:
- Customer-Only Speed Networking: Join fellow customers for in-depth experience sharing
- Provider/Advisor-Only Networking: Join other providers to share your experiences and network about the unique challenges you face
- IAOP Showcase: Featuring its Global Chapter Network
- Pre- and Post-Conference Workshops: Helping you learn about, quickly achieve or maintain the highly coveted Certified Outsourcing Professional® (COP) designation
- Awards Luncheon: Recognizing inductees into IAOP’s Outsourcing Hall of Fame and Member of the Year award
- Global Outsourcing 100: The 100 companies selected are announced at The Outsourcing World Summit, with the ranking to be unveiled in a spring issue of FORTUNE® magazine
- Global Services Mall and Networking Receptions: Bring the event’s delegates together for networking, professional and business development and to share cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
By sponsoring a Summit, service providers and advisors gain a proven, unparalleled opportunity for brand awareness and influence on the thinking and decision-making of client executives worldwide. Support of IAOP’s Outsourcing World Summit directly demonstrates the commitment your firm has made to leadership and excellence in outsourcing.
A wide range of sponsorship opportunities – one for every purpose and budget – are available. These include, hosting various networking functions, branding of conference materials, exhibition packages, and sponsorship of client case study presentations (available to IAOP Corporate Members only!)
All IAOP Corporate Members receive two complimentary passes to IAOP’s annual Summit. Additional passes are available at significant discounts. All IAOP Provider and Advisor Corporate Members receive additional complimentary space in the Summits Global Services Mall, along with discounts and preferred access to other sponsorship opportunities.
“I very much enjoyed The Outsourcing World Summit! It was the best professional conference I have ever attended!” —Kelly Sawyer, COP, CEO of AKGT, Inc.
IAOP Executive Forums
IAOP regularly complements its Outsourcing World Summit with targeted executive forums dealing with specific topics – such as outsourcing governance and human capital management – and with outsourcing forums in specific regions of the world. Over the past two years, these regional forums have been held in Europe, Asia and Latin America. Executive forums are designed with the input of the association’s membership, and participation and sponsorship opportunities vary with each event.
For more information on how you and your company can participate, email email@example.com.